On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 11:53 -0600, Steev Klimaszewski wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I noticed a lot of people suggesting the use of nm-tool to help with
> debugging, and then I noticed that on Gentoo, we don't have this tool.
> So as I was digging around in the sources, I noticed that it is in the
> test directory - Is that the right place for it?  It seems like it
> should be under utils - and I noticed that what is in utils doesn't seem

Right, it probably should be there.  But at this time I haven't really
decided to commit to stability of the tool, so while it works, I
wouldn't like people relying on it for screenscraping and whatnot.

> to get built either.  And one other thing - we have an nm-applet.desktop
> file in the NetworkManager source - intentional?

Yes, up until the split of the applet and NM itself.  After that,
the .desktop file should be with the applet.

Dan