hi everyone!

After having some problems with vpn and gsm (some days ago also in this list) I updated to NM 0.7.1 from debians archive.

Now my vpn (PPTP) configs are broken with the new version.
(error in connecting and
"Could not find VPN plugin service for 'org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.ppp_starter'".
if I try to edit an old connection.
But I can make a new connection - seems that there is an other dialog with less options.

Is there a way to import my old connections??
I can see an import/export button but I did not exported my connections with the old version. I can also find the config data in gconf-database but in an other tree-part than the new data.

Recreating my connections with the new version would be no problem and worked fine with one. But with the 2nd I cannot establish the connection after trying every option in the new dialog.

thanks for help
chris