On Fri, 2016-06-17 at 10:05 -0400, Tony Espy wrote:
> On 06/17/2016 07:47 AM, Thomas Haller wrote:
> >

> Also, sorry for mangled formatting/indentation. There doesn't seem
> have been much consistency in the Ubuntu patches in the past.
>
> Is there a formal style-guide for NetworkManager?  Any suggestions
> as
> for the best emacs mode for NM code?

No problem :) Our coding style with the mix of tabs and spaces is IMO
very hard to get right.  But that's how it is...

> > Note that by default almost none of the code is actually compiled.
> I just applied most of the functional changes from your branch
> locally,
> and rebuilt, so yes, it compiles.  ;)-

I compiled it too :)

I meant to say, I changed the default of the --with-ofono configure
flag to disable the new code by default.
So, although I think it needs more work, it seems more effective to
merge the patch as-is and improve it incrementally.

Thomas