diese mail ist auf englisch, da ich sie auch an die englischsprachige
os-mailinglist geschickt habe....

*hello everybody.*

this is bea from berlin- germany.

i´m gonna use this list for the first time, as an opportunity to get fast
and professional responses !

please excuse my german-english but i´m sure you will understand me :-)

i am student at the Freie Universität Berlin- studying educational sciences,
psychology and sociology, finishing with a "diploma-degree" ( which comes
close to a master degree).

now, the only thing left is my  *thesis  *of about 80 pages.
i already applied for it and chose the subject which interested me a lot
(the title translated into english would be something like) :

*Selected Large Group Interventions- An Investigation/Analysis of their
Theoretical References.

*i concentrate on Open Space, Future Search, Real Time Strategic Change and
Appreciative Inquiry.

of course i have already started on my researches but: time is short !

so who can help me and tell me sth about their knowlege about:

- (scientific) literature
- empirical data
- academics who are concerned with this subject
- dissertations dealing with that topic
- practitioners that have invistigated on that
- ......

please write to my private email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you a lot  !!!

i want to be finished end of september- whoever is intersted in this work
can of course contact me .

thanx again- and many wishes

bea

-berlin-

Schneller Wandel - Forum fuer die Arbeit mit
grossen und sehr grossen Gruppen
Ein Service von Peter Bauer - all-in-one-spirit
NEUER BEITRAG: mailto:neuer-beitrag@schnellerwandel.de
ABBESTELLEN: Leere E-Mail an mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ihre Abo-Einstellungen: http://schnellerwandel.de/einstellungen/
ARCHIV: http://schnellerwandel.de/archiv/