Sorry don't know your modem. One place to look is
http://www.edonkey2000.com/documentation/u_genericrouter.html

Here you will see (in the right hand nav menu - half way down) a list of
popular modems and how to open up the ports with those modems. Now have
a look at that, as the principle between all of them is the same and
maybe you will see one that relates or looks similar to your modem.

Andrew D