Hey,

I recently installed an ATI Radeon 7200 video card in my computer and am now attempting to find/install the drivers for it so that I can run X again and actually see the Gnome and/or KDE desktop (on Redhat 7.2).  I recently upgraded XFree86 to version 4.2.0.  I believe I read that 4.2.0 has support for the Radeon line of cards, but have been unable to determine how to load the drivers and make it work.  Could someone let me know what steps I should take at this point in order to configure my card.  Thank you very much.

--Tyler Anderson