Hi all,

So that new users don't seek help in a little-used backwater, but instead go to a place where help is more likely to be found, I'm proposing (as list admin) to close the list to subscriptions and to posting. The list archives would be retained.

If you have a compelling reason why the list should not be closed, please speak up now. You'll need to volunteer to be the admin though. ;)

cheers
Richard