Russian Air Force Prepared to Strike Foreign Bases Pre-emptively
Created: 03.12.2004 16:31 MSK (GMT +3), Updated: 16:31 MSK, 3 hours 41
minutes ago

MosNews

The Russian Air Force is prepared to strike foreign bases it suspects of
serving terrorists, the force's commander in chief has announced.

"We have all the manpower and equipment we need to cope with the mission if
we get such an order," the Russian Information Agency Novosti quoted the Air
Force commander-in-chief, General Vladimir Mikhailov, as saying.

If need be the Air Force is ready to use up its entire arsenals to destroy
terrorists, said Mikhailov, who was visiting the Engels air base on the
Volga for an awards ceremony Friday.

Russia's President Vladimir Putin has warned in the past that Russia would
strike terrorist bases pre-emptively if necessary.

http://www.mosnews.com/news/2004/12/03/preemptive.shtml

                                   Serbian News Network - SNN

                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                    http://www.antic.org/