Perhaps it is not my place, but I must give you my opinion on the video made by
Pastor Terry Jones, at:
<http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/39062971#39062971>
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/39062971#39062971

Or  D/L…
http://www.4shared.com/video/b2NMtCE_/msnbc_video-_Pastor_wont_back_.html

As you all know by now, the Pastor has cancelled the burning of the Koran:

<http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/09/09/florida-pastor-calls-off-koran-burning/?partner=rss&emc=rss>

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/09/09/florida-pastor-calls-off-koran-burning/?partner=rss&emc=rss

If what Pastor Terry Jones said about Yugoslavia (he definitely knew about the
churches being blown up) and what was passed on to him by phone by a former
Green Beret Special Force member, all Serbian organizations, and I do mean all,
should contact Pastor Jones (and if necessary, subpoena him) and demand that he
reveal the name of the former Green Beret so that there is an investigation
into what is undoubtedly one of the worst atrocities committed against the
Serbian people by Muslim forces ever perpetrated.

And again, this is just my opinion, but this should not be laid to rest.

Stella