In the Name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Beneficent

For US only...

CAIR-PAC URGES SUPPORT FOR CONGRESSWOMAN CYNTHIA MCKINNEY

Dear Friends…
Take a real step now towards POLITICAL EMPOWERMENT of the American Muslim community.

Write your check to "McKinney for Congress".  In the memo line, please write "Friends
of CAIR-PAC"

Send your donations TODAY to:

CAIR-PAC
P.O. Box 20716
Columbus, OH 43220

Include your position and employer's name.  Only US Citizens and Permanent Residents
can contribute.

Background:

Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney (D-4th, Georgia), who is arguably the strongest
supporter of issues of concern to the American Muslim community, urgently needs our
help to win re-election.  She has consistently and unflinchingly supported a balanced
US foreign policy in the Middle East and has opposed lopsided bills that harm the
interests of America, Israel and the Muslim world.  She is a strong defender of civil
liberties of all Americans and is known throughout the world as the voice of the
voiceless - the champion of human rights. She has condemned racial profiling of any
and all Americans and has consistently spoken out against the Secret Evidence Act and
other legislative measures which seek to discriminate against certain racial
minorities in this country. She is also the first and
only African-American woman ever elected to Congress from the state of Georgia.

We all know that money wins elections and extremist forces are now mobilizing
financial support for Congresswoman McKinney's hand picked opponent (also an
African-American woman) in the Democratic Primary
scheduled for August 20. Just as with Congressman Hilliard, special interest groups
are now targetting Cynthia McKinney for defeat by carefully selecting
a black woman to run against her. Congressman Hilliard was challenged solely on the
basis of his support for a balanced US policy in the Middle East.  Reports indicate
that his challenger received an estimated $900,000 in a matter of a few weeks from
pro-Israeli lobbies that sought  to punish and make a national example of him for his
balanced and fair approach to
the Middle East. McKinney's opponent, like Hilliard's opponent, is nothing but a
Trojan Horse for special interest groups who wish to maintain the current
one sided US foreign policy in the Middle East.

If we really want to help the people of the Middle East reach peace, then we need to
stand up for Cynthia now and help defend her against this type of political assault.

Across the United States Jews, Arabs, Christians, and others active in the struggle
for justice in Israel and Palestine, and committed to ending racial discrimination in
this country are now working together to help our sister Congresswoman McKinney.

Take REAL ACTION now to help Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney win re-election.

WE MUST STAND BY THOSE WHO STAND BY US!

Now is the time to step forward and MAKE A DIFFERENCE by donating to Congresswoman
McKinney's campaign.  She needs this help TODAY to defeat an opponent who will
staunchly oppose a balanced and fair US foreign
policy in the Middle East.

Act now and save a friend and supporter of our community and its issues.  A win for
McKinney is not only a win for the Muslim community but it is also a vital victory for
those in Israel and the greater world community who also want peace and justice in the
Middle East. Her victory will also give strength to those other members of Congress
who also want to vote
their conscience on issues relating to the Middle East.

The upper limit for donations for individuals is $1000 per election cycle ($1,000 for
the Primary and $1,000 for the General Election), but everyone should give at least
$100 to support her reelection.  Couples can
give $2000.

ACT NOW TO HELP A GOOD WOMAN STAY IN CONGRESS.

- Send a Check to support Congresswoman McKinney - PAYABLE TO:  Cynthia McKinney for
Congress.

- Please write on the memo line of your check "Friends of CAIR-PAC."

- Only US citizens and legal permanent residents (green card holders) can contribute.

To contribute YOU MUST provide the following information on your check.

Name, address, phone number, employer's name, and your position.

Send checks TODAY to:

CAIR-PAC
P.O. Box 20716
Columbus, OH 43220

YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

FARIDI NETWORK - sharing the knowledge
http://faridi.net