If Gates et al. have their dystopian way, breast-feeding will come to seem
regressive, and eventually disgusting, along with all parental bonds, and
human procreation. (The UN recently proscribed such words as "husband,"
"wife," "girlfriend" and "boyfriend," ostensibly because they're not
politically correct.)

This is all straight out of Huxley's Brave New World; although the society
envisioned there is hedonistic, whereas the real dystopia now in the works
will be a sexless nightmare (as anticipated in the UK's COVID policy of
disallowing sexual encounters outside marriage, and urging married couples
to---forgive the crudeness---fuck with masks on).

Either we get ready for a world where every interaction, and transaction,
is online, with all our movements thereby heavily policed and regulated, or
we do all we can, together, to make sure that that world is never realized,
by stopping those now trying to bring it on.

MCM

Having trouble viewing this email? View it in your web browser

--
If you appreciate News From Underground, please consider making a donation —

2) go to http://groups.google.com/group/newsfromunderground and click on the
"Unsubscribe or change membership" link in the yellow bar at the top of the
page, then click the "Unsubscribe" button on the next page.

For more News From Underground, visit http://markcrispinmiller.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "News
From Underground" group.
to newsfromunderground+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/newsfromunderground/CAGxB6W_M-BzQPqN1OsnCGnD4yy1%2BTE5qE73RXc4tFB_myaUGyA%40mail.gmail.com.