This is college life under the neo-fascist order of what Giorgio Agamben
calls "biosecurity."

MCM

>From Francis Karagodins:

"The COVID-19 Student Handbook Addendum," which was sent today to the

--
If you appreciate News From Underground, please consider making a donation —

2) go to http://groups.google.com/group/newsfromunderground and click on the
"Unsubscribe or change membership" link in the yellow bar at the top of the
page, then click the "Unsubscribe" button on the next page.

For more News From Underground, visit http://markcrispinmiller.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "News
From Underground" group.
to newsfromunderground+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/newsfromunderground/CAGxB6W-0Srh%3DOR1vctzN9qTpJ%3DkWQpCj%3D4kSu-km-LgmAztCkg%40mail.gmail.com.