As Received,

Requires Qualified and Experienced

TEACHERS

for Tamil, Computer Science, Music & Dance

Qualification & Experience:
• Graduate/Post Graduate in the relevant subject with B.Ed.
• Minimum 3 years experience in CBSE schools
• Excellent Communication Skills in English

Applications super scribing the post /subject applied for on the
envelope, addressed to the

General Secretary, M.E.S. Indian School, P.O. Box 3453, Doha,

shall reach the school office on or before 12th January 2012, or mail
to:

mesrecr...@gmail.com

Short listed candidates only will be called for interview
Candidates once interviewed need not apply

--
NOTE : Those who fulfill the above requirements should call/send their CVs
to above given address only under your responsibility. Please don't send /