on Tue, 15 Oct 2002 23:55:45 +0200 Andreas Metzler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> I did have to put storage.h in a place where newsx could find it, but
>> it would be nice to be able to specify where it is.
>
> newsx' ./configure looks in standard-include-path and inn/, isn't
> this good enough?

No, because if you just do what is normal for inn i.e. ./configure
... make and make update (unless its a new install) the libraries and
includes are not installed, so if I could tell newsx where to look,
it would help.  But the other strange thing is that newsx doesn't
seem to look in newslib which I did tell it, but it didn't find the
libstorage stuff there.

--
         John Covici
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]