I have been trying to correlate flights as reported by NFC observations, and
radar with our experience picking up window strikes in DC.  Last night's
reported flight in the northeast resulted in only a couple of warblers this
morning.  I wonder if any other Lights Out groups are getting different
results?  We should be able to declare emergency nights when we expect big
flights- if only we can correlate.          -TATE

Sent from my iPad

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/nfc-l@cornell.edu/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NFC-L