Hi Diana,

Thanks very much. I’ve also had two off line responses, so plenty of options to
go on now. I’ve ordered a part on amazon. I had found out about the dual
functionality of the headphone port, but had confused it meant the type of
headsets operators use with mic/mouth pieces built into the headset itself. All
sorted.
Many thanks,
Gerard

ARCHIVES: