Thank you all! I ordered a new 50 foot cable, which should hopefully stop the
humming. I also discovered that my mic was picking up the radio because of a
low battery. I have no idea why, but I'm very glad it stopped!
I haven't heard many NFCs lately, but last night I heard my first Wood Thrush
in nearly a month.

Jerald

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 16, 2016, at 11:12 AM, Jerald <jrebel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thank you to all that replied! Unfortunately, when I went to test the
> connections this morning to figure out why it was picking up radio, I
> discovered that I now have a horrible hum, which I know is coming from my
> audio cable. I have two 20 foot cables connected together, and I'm pretty
> sure the hum is coming from the connection. I've been having problems with
> this for a while, but not as bad as it is now. Can anyone suggest a good long
> (40 ft or so), and relatively inexpensive audio cable?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Jerald
>
>> On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 10:45 PM, Jerald Reb <jrebel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> My NFC mic has suddenly started picking up the local country music station
>> for some reason. Does anyone know what could be causing this and how to fix
>> it?
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Jerald
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone