Hi all,
I just wanted to post a reminder that when sending out flight calls for ID,
some of us would really appreciating your leaving a second or two before
and after the target sound. This really helps a lot when trying to actually
listen to the recordings, as it can end up sounding like just a wall of
sound otherwise, with the target voc impossible to pick out of the noise
without some introduction first. Boosting the gain (normalizing) the clip
would also be helpful in many cases. Both of these are also very important
for prepping recordings for upload to eBird, if that is something anyone on
here is interested in doing.

Thanks!
Jay

--