From: Kenneth V. Rosenberg
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 11:52 PM
To: NFC-L
Subject: [nfc-l] Huge flight over NY, VT

There is s huge flight of thrushes over White Lake NY and Bennington VT tonight
- I counted 300 plus thrushes in 30 minutes of nearly continuous layered
calling. Mostly Swainsons but quite a few Gray-cheeked. All of which got
flagged. Also 3 Am Bitterns

Ken (visiting Bennington College)

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/nfc-l@cornell.edu/maillist.html