Is the Marantz powered with a two prong AC to DC power supply, or is it also
grounded? It might be worth trying to ground the Marantz recorder housing to
house ground. I had a similar problem with a home stereo system and the 21c
OldBird flowerpot mic. Grounded the stereo to house ground and the 60Hz noise
vanished. Just a thought and worth a try...

Good luck!!

Sincerely,
Chris T-H

Sent from my iPhone