From: bounce-4254153-9874...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-4254153-9874...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Chase
Schiefer
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2009 10:39 PM
To: nfc-l@cornell.edu
Subject: [nfc-l] 5 minute moonwatch

A five minute session of moonwatching yielded an average of a bird a
minute. The surrounding clouds were bright enough as to be able to
follow birds till they reached darkness. Quite beautiful!

--
Sent from my mobile device

"Adventure is for the adventurous.
My face is set.
I go to make my destiny.
May many another youth be by me inspired to leave the snug safety of his
rut,
and follow fortune to other lands." Everett Ruess

Chase Schiefer
Bachmans' Ivory
Hazlet, New Jersey

http://www.mail-archive.com/nfc-l@cornell.edu/maillist.html