All,

Being a meteorologist, I can't help myself here, but
the potential exists for an early "heat" wave in the eastern 1/2 of
U.S beginning Wednesday and lasting into next weekend(April 3-4).

A very large and anomalous high pressure system is projected
to set up off the southeast U.S coast by Wednesday/Thursday next week
and bring strong southerly winds across the Gulf into the Plains/Midwest
Wednesday/Thursday and to the northeast/Middle Atlantic Friday
to Saturday. This is a classic "Bermuda" High pressure set-up.

Very unusual warmth is expected if these projections hold true. I could
see widespread 70s and 80s all the way north to the Great Lakes and
possibly even to New England.

This would certainly mean a major early migratory push with many species
arriving very early relative to median arrival dates. The first
major influx of neo-tropical migrants would be seen into the southern
and even central U.S.

check out the following website for 925 mb(few thousand feet AGL)
wind projections for late next week....

http://www.rap.ucar.edu/weather/model/gfs180hr_925_wnd.gif

or a loop.

http://www.rap.ucar.edu/weather/model/displayMod.php?var=gfs_925_wnd&loop=1