Dave,

In your recording I am able to hear mostly Swainson's Thrush and some Wood
Thrush, along with a few others, perhaps Scarlet Tanager, and a few "zeep"
calls and maybe one or two "up seeps". The audio is very hard to hear so
there could easily be more. I didn't pick out any for-sure Gray-cheeked
Thrushes.

I should also point out that eBird requests that counts of nocturnal flight
calls be entered under a specific protocol and in a very specific way. The
reason is so that these counts of nocturnal calls do not skew the analysis
of "stationary" and "traveling" counts that are used by day, when detecting
birds is done much differently. More information on how eBird requests
nocturnal counts be entered is here:
http://help.ebird.org/customer/en/portal/articles/1010492-entering-nocturnal
-flight-call-counts

Things that should be corrected on your checklist include changing the
protocol from Stationary to Nocturnal Flight Call Count, changing the count
of "passerine sp." to X and moving the count of 500 into the notes field
(although most of these are Swainson's Thrush), and changing the answer to
"are you submitting a complete checklist" to No.

Here in Pittsburgh the past two early mornings have been outstanding
listening, with hundreds Swainson's Thrush and many other calls just in the
period between astronomical and civil twilights each morning. Gray-cheeked
Thrushes have started moving through here too. When everything is analyzed I
expect there will be in excess of 1000 calls of Swainson's Thrush alone, and
perhaps double that number for total flight calls, for each of the overnight
periods Sept 9 and 10.

Good listening!

Geoff Malosh

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania