Hi,

we are using nfsen 1.3 and are working with alert action plugins.

Unfortunately we were not able to use a second alert action plugin,
maybe because the option values in the dropdown menu have the
same indexing values:

        <option value='0' selected>alert_plugin_top10</option>
        <option value='0' >alert_plugin_mail_flows_top10</option>

Small fix available?

Best regards, Jens Hektor

--
Dipl.-Phys. Jens Hektor, Netzbetrieb
Room 2.07, Wendlingweg 10, 52074 Aachen (Germany)