Hi Peter

May be you can add special label for converting from ifIndex to ifName for
inif and outif.
We can run a offline script that will build a table of
router,ifIndex,ifName and then use this information to add the label.

This way the filtering and understanding the output will be much easier.

Thanks

Nitzan