Hi all,
So far, ASA NSEL flows collecting required a special nfdump version
nfdump-1.5.8-NSEL.
Finally, I merged the NSEL flow decoding into nfdump 1.6.8 code. So far, it's
tested with
flow traces I have from earlier tests.
In order to release the new version, I need interested users who can
extensively test
this new version.
Please contact me off list, if you are willing to test nfdump-1.6.9 with NSEL
code.

Thanks for all the support from the community for NfSen/nfdump and happy new
year!

        - Peter

--
Be nice to your netflow data. Use NfSen and nfdump :)