On Thu, 17 Jan 2013, Peter Haag wrote:

> No - it's not. In which page/graphs would you like to see that?

For example, I have a graph set up to show traffic between our network and
an Akamai cluster located at one of our upstream providers.  It would be
helpful if I could put a descriptive heading/title on that graph, so that
people other than me can quickly/easily tell what that graph is for,
rather than having to guess, based on things like channel names.

When a profile is created, the description field would be nice to add (or
have the option to add) to the graphs that are part of that profile.

jms