On 2/4/13 15:44, Tomas Plesnik wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I would like to ask how I can create an alert on a profile other than
> 'live'. If I try to change the profile on an Alert tab, it gets
> automatically switched to 'live'.

Unfortunately, alerts are mapped to the live profile at the moment. This will
change in future releases.
In the mean time you may use a work around by including the profile filter into
the filter box such as

@include /data/nfsen/profile-stat/aprofile/filter.txt

or whatever path to the profile filter is for your profile.
This is not that elegant, but should work.

        - Peter

'

> Our version of NfSen is nfsen 1.3.6p1.
>
> Thank you,