Dear all,

According to the Plugin Writers Guide we can access the variables in nfsen.conf
from a backend plugin as follows:

my $netflow_sources = "$NfConf::PROFILEDATADIR/$profilepath/$all_sources";

Although this works for most settings, it does not for all types. Does anyone
of you happen to know how you can access the '@plugins' array?

Kind regards,

--
Rick Hofstede