Hi all,

I have a problem. Our nfsen 1.3.5 & nfdump 1.6.6 was working pretty nice
but twice strange thing happened. It suddenly stopped to generate
profiles and RRD graphs, but the nfcapd data were still generated
correctly. I fixed this by opening nfsen GUI, then everything started to
work again but we have "a hole" in RRD graphs in all profiles and live
profile. In logs I cannot see anything strange.

Does anybody have any idea what could be the problem?

Thanks,
    Jan