On 29/3/2013 11:09 πμ, Adrian Popa wrote:

> Not all routers/ IOS versions/cards support ip flow ingress and ip
> flow egress on any interface, so you should just export one direction
> from all interesting interfaces.

Yes, that's what I finally did:

    #show ip flow interface
    GigabitEthernet0/0.1
       ip flow ingress
    GigabitEthernet0/0.5
       ip flow ingress
    GigabitEthernet0/0.102
       ip flow ingress
    GigabitEthernet0/0.132
       ip flow ingress
    GigabitEthernet0/0.575
       ip flow ingress
    GigabitEthernet0/0.576
       ip flow ingress
    GigabitEthernet0/1.1
       ip flow ingress
    GigabitEthernet0/1.100
       ip flow ingress
    FastEthernet1/0
       ip flow ingress
    FastEthernet1/1
       ip flow ingress
    Serial1/0/0
       ip flow ingress
    Tunnel1
       ip flow ingress

I also set "ipv6 flow ingress" to all interfaces (with IPv6 addresses)
but this is not listed with the above command.

Interestingly, *some* outbound traffic was being recorded, while also,
at times, outbound traffic was being recorded more extensively (strange
behavior).

Now that I switched to the "standard" model (without egress), things
look to work nicely.

Regards,
Nick