I installed Nfsen 1.3.6p1 and nfdump 1.6.9 on FreeBSD 9.1. I'm using these
plugins: SURFmap, PortTracker, Botnets (with Events) and nfsight.

Everything was working great for more then a month. Today I noticed strange
behavior of process "nfsend-comm" which started using 2 CPU and entire RAM
+ entire SWAP. At that time nothing really special was done except watching
graphs.

I tried restarting nfsen service and it was working for a minute and then
again nfsend-comm starts using RAM and CPU.

Yesterday I added plugin PortTracker and upgraded nfdump from 1.6.8 to
1.6.9. I don't really know if it has anything to do with this problem since
everything was working fine for 24 hours.

I tried and disabled PortTracker but it didn't help.

If logs are needed I can provide them but I didn't see anything interesting
in messages and nfsen log.

I would be very grateful if anyone could tell me how to proceed with
debugging this or if anyone already had this problem and knows a solution.

Thank you in advance.