Hi all,

I am successfully exporting flows from one interface on multiple ASAs. Today I
went to export flows from another interface and was greeted with the following
error:

   ASA(config)# flow-export destination dmz x.x.x.x 2055
   ERROR: flow-export: destination with same IP already exists

Can I not export flows from multiple interfaces on a single device ?

Regards

   -Alex

************** IMPORTANT MESSAGE *****************************
This e-mail message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information which may be
confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender by return email,
do not use or
disclose the contents, and delete the message and any attachments from your
system. Unless
specifically indicated, this email does not constitute formal advice or
commitment by the sender
or the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ABN 48 123 123 124) or its subsidiaries.
We can be contacted through our web site: commbank.com.au.
If you no longer wish to receive commercial electronic messages from us, please
e-mail by typing Unsubscribe in the subject line.