Hi,
I have a problem with nfsen when doing netflow processing.

All my netflow nfcapd files have the correct date and time in the name.
The date/time within the nfcapd files is correct as all my routers are using
ntp.

When I view the Details tab the tStart and tEnd date/times are correct when
selecting the far right of the graph as the time slot.

However, if I then use the process button under the Netflow Processing section
nfsen will pass a time that is 1 hour behind the current time.

e.g.

tstart 2013-06-06-08-20
tend 2013-06-06-08-20

Pressing the process button generates the following nfdump command:-

nfdump -M /data/nfsen/profiles-data/live/GID:PSL:NBR:K2:DAL:CAR:FOR:BOG:EAR  -T
 -r 2013/06/06/nfcapd.201306060720 -n 10 -s ip/flows

You can see that the nfcapd file is 0720 instead of 0820 It's the same if a
choose a Time Window, both start and end times are one hour behind

Anyone any ideas?

intended recipient(s).If you are not the intended message recipient(s) you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and
delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed
to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. BSW Timber Ltd
therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents
of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.
BSW Timber Ltd. is a limited company registered in Scotland. Registered number:
108926.
Registered office: Group Headquarters, East End, Earlston, Berwickshire, TD4
6JA, United Kingdom.