Hi Peter ,

I had the same issue.

And I notice something different with your example.
In http://nfsen.sourceforge.net/#mozTocId765906
the Fig. Progress of building the profile
I saw the fig. had show progress 34.3% ,but when I create the new profile
I didn't see it.

The live profile is work fine.

sorry for my poor english.

best regards,