Hi,

I have still a problem with timestamps on my two Nexus-7000

It seems like im getting correct timestamps from one,
but wrong from the others.

In identifying the problem I used the custom format for nfdump
augmenting the output with %tr and %exp

So for the wrong timestamps I have "exporter id"=3 and for
the correct timestamps I have "exporter id"=2.

My two questions:

Q1: what exactly is the "exporter id" how can I use it to identify
the cause of my problems?

Q2: For %tr I only get "1970-01-01 01:00:00.000",
so the value seems to be 0. Is that a bug in nfsen?

Hoping for someone to enlighten me.

Best regards, Jens Hektor

--
Dipl.-Phys. Jens Hektor, Networks