Greetings All,

  I was wondering if you would be able to give me a hand in figuring out
why only my 'live' profile is being graphed, but all of my shadow profiles
are no longer being graphed.

  The graphs seemingly just "stopped" one day last week @ 11:15. I believe
the daemon was restarted at that time to try to incorporate a new profile
that was created from the CLI (the first time this was done on this system)
so I assume we're just missing a step. I understand that nfsen runs some
nfprofile commands under the hood while creating profiles, but I'm not sure
what exactly is run.

Here are the steps we followed to create a new profile using the CLI
instead of relying solely on the web GUI:

 - create new profile in a new group via GUI
 - add channels and filters via the CLI
 - verify channel syntax via CLI (nfdump -Z)
 - verify profile looks OK in GUI
 - click green check box in GUI to begin the building process of the shadow
profile/rrd files

Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated, thank you very much.

-Nate

--
---
Nate Robinson