Of course, generally when you export flows from a BGP router with a full
table, it should already have ASNs populated.

If you have flow data with no ASN, probably the easiest way to fill it
in would be to script something with MaxMind's open source ASN data:

https://www.maxmind.com/en/open-source-data-and-api-for-ip-geolocation

I don't know off-hand of software that updates fields in nfdump files,
but there must be something out there, or some Perl or Python modules to
do so.

In the past, I've rolled my own ASN-to-prefix cross-ref by grabbing the
global routing table from a BGP router and then annotating it with the
asn lists from cidr-report.org:

http://www.cidr-report.org/as2.0/autnums.html

which is linked from: