Hi guys, I would like your advice about dimensioning my netflow server.
I had great expierence usingĀ  nfsen + nfcap + nfdump on small traffic network. I m evaluating to take it to a bigger project with the following requirements:

netflow version 9 gathered from cisco device.
15~25Gbps total traffic.
1 month of live profile historic to analize.
AS information from bgp protocol.

Note:
Im aware that most of the requirements are hardware dependent , but I would like to know if is there any software limitation , maybe someone can share previous experience.
Regards,
Leandro.