Am 18.09.18 um 14:15 schrieb Brian Candler:
> On 18/09/2018 13:09, nfsen-discuss-requ...@lists.sourceforge.net wrote:
>> I am just wondering how to use the "custom output format"
>> if I want to display the "nel" format for instance.
>>
>> Any tipp for me?
> Have you tried "man nfdump"? There you will find:

I am familiar with RTFM ;-)

> If the "-o nel" option doesn't work for you, can you give more details of
> your problem?  What exact command are you typing, what error message do you
> get back?

The command line is not the problem.
There is everything as expected.

My problem is with the webinterface under the details tab.

When I try to list flows with custom output, I get
this nice error message:

    ERROR: nfsend: Illegal characters in argument list!

This is due to a fix Peter established to deal with CVE-2017-7175

Anyone still happy with "Enter custom output format:"
under the list flow options?

Or have I screwed up something?

--
Dipl.-Phys. Jens Hektor, Networks