On 28/09/2018 13:07, nfsen-discuss-requ...@lists.sourceforge.net wrote:
lets suppose I have four profiles using following filters:

udp and dst net 1.1.1.0/24
udp and dst net 1.1.2.0/24
udp and dst net 1.1.3.0/24
udp and dst net 1.1.4.0/24

I would like to display the summarization of the four profiles on a
different graph.

I would like to avoid creating a 5th profile with the following filter:
udp and dst net (1.1.1.0 or 1.1.2.0 or 1.1.3.0 or 1.1.4.0).

Any ideas ?

Create one profile containing four channels, with those four filters.

That single profile will let you then display all four channels, stacked (= total) or side-by-side. You can also select an individual channel or combination of channels to display.