Do you have javascript disabled?
No

Does the time bar actually move, and update t^start / t^end, when you
drag the little arrow at the bottom?
No, it does not even appear as in my previous installation. Arrow not there.

Can you open your brower's developer console, go to the 'network' tab,
and see what I/O if any is generated when you move or attempt to move
the bar?
Nothing gets generated

When you select between Time Window and Single Timeslot, does this cause
a page refresh?  (It should)
No refresh taking place

Other
There is no arrow to move  with either Time Window or Timeslot. One can also
not change the tstart/tend values on the right

[cid:05776bfe-3ea7-4858-8a3a-985548566852]
===== This e-mail and its contents are subject to the Telkom SA SOC Ltd. E-mail
legal notice http://www.telkom.co.za/TelkomEMailLegalNotice.PDF =====