I ran nfsen for ages, but recently decided I had enough of the buggy quirks, and decided to try a free Splunk instance, with their Stream app. For a small network, it doesn't come close to exceeding their 500MB/day ingest limit, and then I can design the visualizations I want. :)

-Indy

On 10/24/2022 8:21 AM, Brian Candler wrote:
 > I see this when trying to view source ip

What version of nfsen? And have you applied any patches to it?

nfsen is unmaintained, and I find needs quite a few patches to keep it going.  There's a repo here with the patches applied:

https://github.com/nsrc-org/nfsen

You can look at the commit history and see if there are any that fix your problem.  Other than that, you'll need to debug PHP or Perl :-(

Regards,

Brian.