when you enable the option to see all CLR exceptions, you will be notified
of every exception thrown, whether be caught or not.
Disable the option if you don't want to see the exceptions, or check just
the excepcions you may want to see.

In VS: "Debug" -> "Exceptions" -> "Common Language Runtime Exceptions" ->
See the "Thrown" check

--
Dario Quintana
http://darioquintana.com.ar