Hi

1) When we use native generator, in code it will first check if the
dialect can provide identity values and then sequences, and as a
failback it uses table-hilo.

I think most people prefer the use of sequences over identities if the
database supports it.

2) Could we provide a nativehilo strategy, first seqhilo else
tablehilo ?

3) Can we create a new hilo, that creates a hilo record for each
class, as supposed to the current one, 1 value per table ?

If anyone else supports this, please do so by reacting to this post,
would be happy to help implementing.

Kind regards