Hi,

I've been having some problems getting the right schema generated.
Here's an example class (stripped versions):

        public class User
        {
                public virtual Guid Id { get; private set; }

                public virtual Names Names
                {
                        get { return names; }
                        set { names = value; }
                }

                private Names names = new Names();
        }

        public class Names
        {
                public virtual string FirstName
                {
                        get { return firstName; }
                        set { firstName = value; }
                }

                private string firstName = string.Empty;

        }

Then I have this kind of validation mapping:

        <class name="User">
                <property name="Names">
                        <not-null/>
                        <valid/>
                </property>
        </class>

Now whatever constraints I then go and put on the properties of the
Names class, they wont show up in the schema. Strings are always
nvarchar(255) null etc. What I'm doing wrong?