I have an error in deleting a master/detail relationship. I have a
PurchaseOrder class and a PurchaseOrderItem class. These are the mapping.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<hibernate-mapping xmlns="urn:nhibernate-mapping-2.2"
    namespace="Bogetz.Elephant.Model" assembly="elephant">

    <class name="PurchaseOrder" table="purchase_orders">
        <id name="Id">
            <generator class="native"/>
        </id>
        <property name="Date"/>
        <many-to-one name="Vendor" class="Vendor" column="VendorId"/>
        <bag name="Items" cascade="all">
            <key column="POId"/>
            <one-to-many class="PurchaseOrderItem"/>
        </bag>
        <property name="PreparedBy"/>
        <property name="ApprovedBy"/>
        <property name="ReferenceNo"/>
    </class>

    <class name="PurchaseOrderItem" table="purchase_order_items">
        <id name="Id">
            <generator class="native"/>
        </id>
        <many-to-one name="Order" class="PurchaseOrder" column="POId"/>
        <many-to-one name="Item" class="Item" column="ItemId"/>
        <property name="UnitPrice"/>
        <property name="Quantity"/>
        <property name="Amount"/>
    </class>

</hibernate-mapping>

and when I issue someSession.Delete(PurchaseOrder) it throws the exception
above. I need help in finding the things I missed. Thanks in advance.

---
Ian