Well so far I have not heard anything from Ayende, unfortunately.
My setup is kind of similar, I think.

What I tried was to change the lifestyle of my daos - no result.
disabling AutomaticTransactionManagement did not do anything as well.
So my guess is on NHibernateIntegration. But I am unsure if testing the same
with rhino commons unitOfWork will invalidate atm...

--
Jan