I have been trying to use batching withthe oracle odp.net managed driver
and have been having a lot of issues. I was wondering if anyone as been
able to get it to work . It seems that the Oracle
DataCLientBatchingBatcher.cs class which uses oracle array binding has some
issues with the driver. I noticed the driver is very finicky so it may also
be a driver issue but I was wondering if anyone else has seen issues with
it or have been able to get it to work . Im currently modifying the oracle
batcher class and been slowly been working through the issues but if anyone
has been able to get it to work the it would nice to find out.

thanks much

scott