Hi,

I am using AntlrWorks 1.5 to load the .g files
(nhibernate-core-master\src\NHibernate\Hql\Ast\ANTLR) - Hql.g /
HqlSqlWalker.g / SqlGenerator.g ... however there are Console errors on

I am able to generate the lexer /parser, but when i try and use these files
instead of the original ones then there are compile time errors.

Is there a separate location from where i can get the grammar files. What
version of AntlrWorks is compatible.

br

Anil